Sunday, March 8, 2009
The ski lift
While I was riding the ski lift I was talking to my friend (same friend as the last story).She remembered to ski of the big mound of snow (if you've been skiing you know what I am talking about)I didn't.I started screaming so the people running the ski lift would stop it , and find a way to get me down.It worked.The people said I was staying on.I was only staying on for about 10 feet though.I had to stay on for about 10 feet, because There was another mound of snow . When I got to the mound of snow they lifted me off my chair.How Embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so funny!!
ReplyDeletei am the clumsiest person around
ReplyDeleteWell you've done it a lot more than I have and I'm sooo much older than you are.
ReplyDeleteBetter than jumping, like I did with Hannah. Remember that? It didn't go so well...
ReplyDelete