Monday, March 9, 2009

Can Not Wait

I can't wait to go on the plane for the very first time on Tuesday.I will at thae wamega suites and inn with everyone that follows my blog I know I will have many issues (lot's of falling probably) because I am a clumsy person.The clumsey crew story is yet to come. I am exited to see everybody (some people I waven't ever seen like the little adopted girl- I forget her name sorry- some I have seen recently like my Grandma and some I know just haven't seen in a long time like Whitney, aunt Tracy,and uncle Danny ) I hope the people I don't know I will get to know. I know I will have lots of fun

4 comments:

  1. You are not clumsy, maybe just a little gracefully challenged. See you in a few days, thursday not tuesday. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too. I wish we were going for a happier reason, but it's always good to see family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking forward to your visit Sarah. Enjoy the plane ride and watch the mountains when you go over them!

    ReplyDelete