Saturday, March 7, 2009

face plants and half snowboarding down the hill

Today I had an interesting day with my friend Emily. I will start with the face plants. My friend I was skiing with (Emily)was going down the hill faster than me,and I was trying to catch up to her so she wouldn't leave me(she has before by the way). CRASH.The next thing I knew I was crying laying in the snow.That was the face plant story.The half snowboarding story now. I had fallen(i did a lot). My ski had fallen off. My friends mom was trying to help me .I had one ski.I started easing backwards down the hill.My friends mom stoped me ,and we got my ski back on.Clumsy me.I will tell the Ski lift story tomorow (just a hint always remember to get off the ski lift)

2 comments:

  1. oh Sarah, sounds like you had quite the adventure today! So glad you didn't hurt yourself!! And I know you also had a lot of fun. We're glad you made it home safetly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a few mishaps on the ski slopes. I'm sure,though,that all the fun you had with your friend far outweighed that part!

    ReplyDelete